Teaching is an invaluable skill and not everyone is capable of doing it. Working as a teacher requires a great deal of dedication, passion and motivation to survive. Teachers need to be well-versed and confident about what their job to gain respect from students. It takes serious talent to establish connection with students who can be so different in many ways. This is the same for driving instructors. They have a huge responsibility of passing on knowledge to students who are expected to become decent and responsible drivers.
What does a driving instructor do?
The following is a list of items that driving instructors are responsible for teaching to new drivers:
- Driving etiquette
- The do’s and don’ts of drivers and how to deal with other drivers
- Driving safety
- Locating airbags
- Using seatbelts
- Activating child-lock
- Road rules and regulations
- Proper operation of automobile
- steering wheel
- gear shift
- gas meter
- car lights
- Learning the effects of substance and alcohol use on driving
- Understanding traffic lights and road signs
- Use of pedestrian lanes
- Knowing what to do in emergency cases
- Access to the nearest local police station
- Have the numbers of the nearest hospitals on speed dial
- Dealing with adverse weather conditions and its effects on driving
- Road distractions such as tunnel construction or damaged phone lines, etc.
Most of their responsibilities are focused on educating student drivers how to become responsible. Apart from that, they also need to remind students the importance of having 100% attention and alertness when driving.
- What Are The Requirements To Be A Driving Instructor?
- How To Become A Driving Instructor
- What Does A Bus Driver Do?
- How To Become A Bus Driver
- How Long Does It Take To Become A Taxi Driver?
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are markedAdd Comment